Do you have an idea for a hike for the future. Are you worried you will forget or concerned you don’t have time to do the proper planning. We have created the category Hike Ideas so you can share your early plans and possibly help others to design a hike.
The idea is simple.
- Think of a place you would like to hike. Find out a little about the place or research a lot about it.
- Log into https://springwatertrails.org. Click on the login at the top of any page.
- Click on the + New->Post or the Posts->Add New to create a new “Post”. Give a short title to your hike idea. Then type in all of the information you have.
- On the right side you will see a list of categories. Under Hikes, select Hike Ideas.
- Click on Publish or Submit for Review.
That’s all you need to do. Then the post will be available from the menu at the top under Information->Hike Information->Hike Ideas.